Caron Digital Learning
Connect 5: Find the NicoTEEN – Free You!
Five Weekly Modules
30-60 minutes per weekly module
CONNECT 5 is a nicotine reduction and cessation digital experience designed to help youth make a positive impact on their health. This course motivates youth towards change and assists them in developing a personalized plan for success that is unique to their needs and situation. For schools, parents, and students, CONNECT 5 fills a critical need in addressing the widespread abuse of nicotine vaping and other tobacco products among youth.
Expected Learning Outcomes
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the consequences of nicotine use and benefits of quitting
- Recognize where they are in the quitting process
- Establish personal goals and create a personal plan for success to change their nicotine use
- Identify their nicotine use triggers, quitting methods that might work for them, and people in their support network
- Practice assertiveness and refusal skills in social situations
- Recognize personal roadblocks throughout the quitting process and alternatives to deal with those roadblocks
For Certificate of Completion
A printable Certificate of Completion will be provided at the end of the program. This certificate can be submitted to document completion of the program.
For More Information
Contact Caron’s Education Department for more information about this course at 610-743-6117.
Download/Print a Course Brochure